Introduction of Bank of Baroda Credit Card
Credit card of Bank of baroda gives you a lot of benefits. Generally when a person comes new in the workforce, then he/she gets the credit card. A credit card is a form of unsecured loan. Credit cards are a major source of funds when you need it urgently without the hassle process of loan approval.
On a credit card you get the option of interest free period during which, if you pay off all your dues bills, you need not pay any interest. If you find it difficult to pay your credit card bills there is the option of converting your bill into easy monthly installment (EMI) which you can pay on your own time. It is because of these uses that credit card is very popular and that many people apply for it from banks like Bank of Baroda. Though everyone would like to have a credit card, getting a credit card approv is not an easy.
As already mentioned a credit card is a type of unsecured loan and does not require any collateral for borrowing, due to which there is high risk for banks to provide you credit cards. Banks will have a certain criteria which a person needs to verify before a credit card application is approved. Following are list of Bank of Baroda credit card rejection reasons.
Bank of Baroda Credit Cards | 2023
Bank of Baroda, also known as BOB, is an Indian Multinational Banking and Finance Company. It is one of the leading banking companies in India that offer different types of credit cards.
Bank of Baroda Easy Credit Card
- Earn 5x reward points on grocery, departmental and movie spends
- Earn 1x reward on other spendings
- Get 0.5% as cashback on card bill payment
- Get zero fuel surcharge for transactions ranging between Rs. 400 to Rs. 5,000
Bank of Baroda Select Credit Card
- Earn 5x rewards on dining, online shopping and utility bills
- Get 1000 bonus points every month on spending more than Rs. 1,000 per month for 5 transactions or more
- Get zero fuel surcharge by spending between Rs. 400 to Rs. 5,000 and earn 1% fuel surcharge waiver across all gas stations
- Redeem reward points for cashback and other exciting options
Bank of Baroda Premier Credit Card
- Earn 10 rewards on every Rs. 100 spent on dining, travel, online, utility bills and so on
- Get zero fuel surcharge by spending between Rs. 400 – Rs. 5,000 and 1% fuel surcharge waiver across all gas stations
- Get exclusive privileges across all domestic airports in India.
- Redeem, the accumulated reward points for cashback and other exciting options
Bank of Baroda Prime Credit Card
- Get 1% cashback on all spends
- Zero fuel surcharge at all gas stations
- Earn 4 rewards on every Rs. 100 spent on dining, travel, online shopping etc
- The cardholder can redeem the reward points either as a cashback or can opt for other exciting options
Bank of Baroda ICAI Members
- Exclusivity lifetime free credit card for ICAI members
- Earn 5 reward points on every Rs. 100 spent on dining, online & utility bills
- Save on international spends with 2% Reduced Forex mark-up
- Welcome Gift as free 6 months FitPass Pro membership worth Rs. 15,000
- Get up to 3 lifetime free add-on cards for your spouse, parents, siblings or kids (above age 18)
Bank of Baroda Prime Credit Card
- Guaranteed issuance against FD of 15,000 or more
- 1% cashback on all spends
- Zero fuel surcharge
- Zero first year and annual fees
- Exciting reward points as cashback and other exciting options
Bank of Baroda Swavlamban Credit Card
- Earn 4 Reward Points for every Rs. 100 spent
- Use upto 105% of your Credit Limit
- Convert purchase of > 2,500/- on your card into easy EMIs of 6/12 months
Bank of Baroda ETERNA Credit Card
- Enjoy the highest quality of Travel, Dining & Shopping experiences
- 1% fuel surcharge waiver at all fuel stations across India on transactions between Rs.400 and Rs. 5,000
- Earn 3 reward points for every Rs. 100 spent on any other category
- Report loss of card immediately to ensure zero liability on any fraudulent transactions
How to Apply for Bank of Baroda Credit Card?
There are two modes of application for a Bank of Baroda Credit Card-
- Go to the company’s official website
- Choose the type of credit card you wish to apply
- Click on the ‘Apply Online’ option
- An OTP (One Time Password) is sent to your registered mobile phone. Use this OTP to proceed
- Enter your personal details
- ‘Select Apply’, and proceed further
You can apply offline by simply visiting the nearest BOB bank and meeting the credit card representative. The representative will help you complete the application and choose the appropriate card. Your eligibility is checked based on which will receive your credit card.
Bank of Baroda Credit Card Required Documents
Following are the documents required to get a BOB credit card-
An identity proof issued by the government of India like Voter ID, driving license, Aadhaar card, passport, ration card, etc.
- Proof of Income
- Address proof
- PAN Card
- Passport size photograph
Bank of Baroda Credit Card Statement
You will be receiving the credit card statement every month. The statement will contain all the records and transactions of your previous month. You will receive the statement either via courier or through an email based on the option you’ve chosen. The credit card statement needs to be checked thoroughly.
Bank of Baroda Credit Card Customer Care Number
Bank of Baroda provides a 24×7 Helpline. You can contact the respective customer care by dialing 1800 223 224.